Why do you need a share certificate
- Some banks require them
- You will be required to submit them for B-BBEE certificates
- Share certificates are the only way you can prove ownership in a court of law.
Please keep in mind that under the act that share certificates should have the following information:
– Share certificate number (this must be unique)
– Name of the company
– Registration number of the company
– Street and postal address of the company
– Person to whom the share certificate is issued information
– Owner street address
– Number of shares issued
Cost of share certificates
The cost per certificate is only R85 per certificate but package deals can be negotiated for more than one certificate!
Please contact us to assist you!